REDS BASKETBALL ACADEMY ANNOUNCES SECOND YEAR DATES
UNB’s basketball program is pleased to announce the second annual Reds Basketball Academy, taking place this fall.
The Academy will feature six skill sessions at the Richard J. CURRIE CENTER. The sessions are tailored to male middle school players and high school players to help prepare them for their upcoming season.
Coaching will be provided by Varsity Reds players and coaches. Players will receive individual instruction and have a scrimmage segment during each session.
Participants will receive a reversible practice top and a water bottle.
Skill session dates are:
- Sunday, September 21 – 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- Sunday, September 28 – 7:15 – 8:30 PM (following UNB game vs STU)
- Sunday, October 5 – 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- Monday, October 13 – 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- Sunday, October 26 – 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- Sunday, November 2 – 6:00 – 8:00 PM
Cost: $125.00 per player
Those looking to register can e-mail Brent Baker at email@example.com
Courtesy UNB Varsity Reds